why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Wednesday 3 October 2012

Paris Fashion Week, Day 2







TIP...why not try and alternative style for leather trousers these are slouchy comfortable and the straight leg cut gives them a slightly masculine edge.  I have added this great check print jumper (look out for these cool graphic prints) and worn with white heels with a steel toe which is a great style to look out for especially as it gives a pointy cowboy boot style a modern twist
jumper by warehouse
faux leather trousers by theyskens theory
shoes by asos
sunglasses by theirry lasry

4 comments: